Your Clean Language Questions - Answered
What is Clean Language? Why does it matter? And why are agents of change so excited about it?
- How does Clean Language help people to change - even when they are really stuck?
- Do we really use six metaphors per minute?
- What are the rules of Clean Language?
- Can Clean Language be combined with other techniques?
- Can I use Clean Language on myself?
- What are the safety precautions for using Clean Language and metaphor?
Enter your email and name now for access to your free ebook:
We value your privacy and would never spam you
"Learn from Judy. Learn these skills and I promise you will be able to charge more money for your services because you will be providing more value and you will feel more confident.”John Morgan
"Very cool and complete ebook. A great introduction for anybody interested in Clean Language.”Antonio Meza
Graphic Facilitator And Illustrator
"A very detailed and to-the-point book that makes sense of Clean in a readable, friendly, practical and conversational way. A book to return to time and time again.”Eimear Stassin
“Awesome ebook about metaphor and listening and creating space for another's thinking. I guess this won't be free for long.”Olaf Lewitz
The Trust Artist
“This book eloquently describes the wonders and deep power of Clean Language and metaphor, in a way that drives you to acquire a deeper understanding so as to implement the techniques in the ‘real world’.”Ashley Meerloo
MindImage® High Performance Coach