Fresh from the latest in-person edition of Clean Language For Agile Practitioners, and loving the response to the recorded edition which launched last week, I’ve been thinking again about the benefits to Agile practitioners of learning Clean Language.
Here’s my latest summary:
- Harvest knowledge with greater clarity, depth and context
- Uncover information, ideas and needs people don’t realise that they have
- Improve your listening, focus and presence so that people feel more understood by you
- Develop stronger relationships, including across traditionally-challenging boundaries
- Grow more effective feedback habits to make learning and development inevitable
- Concentrate attention on what really matters, making communication more efficient.
What else should I have included? Please comment below.