Want a handy list of the core Clean Language questions? Here goes:
- What kind of X (is that X)?
- is there anything else about X?
- Where is X? or (And) whereabouts is X?
- Is there a relationship between X and Y?
- When X, what happens to Y?
- That’s X like what?
Sequence and Source
- Then what happens?
- What happens just before X?
- Where could X come from?
- What would X like to have happen?
- What needs to happen for X?
- Can X (happen)?
For more about the core Clean Language questions and how to use them, get the book