What Would You Like To Have Happen?
Once you've signed up for the event, you'll be invited to put forward your own idea(s) for a session.
You can propose your idea on an online noticeboard, and say when during the day you'd like it to happen.
If you want to, you can discuss with other participants in our dedicated Facebook group.
We're currently matching the topics with our available online videoconference rooms. The draft schedule is taking shape here. Check out the UK evening, with both Julie McCracken and Caitlin Walker hosting sessions.
Then on the day, we just make it happen!
- Talk about your own experiences of using Clean Language and metaphor, perhaps in combination with other approaches or in a specific context
- Find people who have done something you'd like to try
- Connect with others in your industry, your country, or who speak your language
- Practice using Clean Language in a way you've been taught
- Meet people, chat, experiment, play.
We expect there'll be something happening from at least 10am to 10pm UK time, with people joining from all around the world.
Early bird tickets only £27 for a day-long unconference. Supporter tickets are now SOLD OUT